Full time opening is available for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a stable and growing private organization in the dental laboratory industry that has built a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in answering multiple phone lines.
- Schedule appointments, deliveries, and pickups.
- Provide administrative support.
- Packing, shipping, mailing packages and utilizing UPS/FedEx system.
- Provide production scheduling support.
- Provide excellent customer service
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of experience. Dental knowledge or experience a plus. Candidates must also be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and type 40+ WPM. The ideal candidate must be punctual, reliable, a team player, well-spoken and enjoy providing customer service. Candidates should possess a professional demeanor, positive attitude, consistent attendance, and ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
This is an in-office position, not remote work.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Full time employee benefits package: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k, Health Insurance, Long Term Disability and more.
Salary commensurate with experience.